Sunday, May 27, 2012

What's Next!

Finished "Bless Me, Ultima". It was a great book. Good thing I finished at home and not at school in front of my students because the ending made me cry.  Now, I'm done with my college class so I don't have any studying, and I'm done with the English class books that my students are reading...So I can totally read my own book now for leisure and fun, but I dont know which one to read.  I was thinking to re-read "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz but do I really want to re-read a book i've already read, when I can start a new book. I think I might re-read "Odd Thomas" in September before the movie comes out.  I have also been wanting to do some serious Bible reading, like in depth studying...Maybe I'll do that instead of starting a new book.  I think i'll start crocheting a scarf while I'm deciding what i'm gonna read.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment