Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy To Be Alive!

God has protected me.  I recently had gall bladder removal surgery.  It's supposed to be on outpatient surgery, i however was in the hospital for a week.  I began bleeding internally after my surgery. I ended up getting three blood transfusions till my bleeding finally stopped and my blood level stabilized.  It was scary but Thank God His blood healed mine.  A week before i went in for surgery, i was hit by a car while walking across the street in a cross walk.  I saw the car making a left turn and realized that she did not see me and so i put my hands out hopeing to stop the car (thought i was Edward from Twilight) instead my strength pushed myself out of the way before she hit me and instead her car swiped the side of my body and hit my wrist and shoulder.  Again, Thank God i was not badly hurt.  I walked away from it with a sore wrist and nothing more.  The devil is real, and he is looking to hurt people, but by the Grace of my Mighty God, i am protected.  God has taken care of my family.  I thank Him every day for all He does for me and my family.  With the way the world is today, we cant afford to be without GOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment