Friday, August 20, 2010

Hmm, lets try this again...

So i didnt end up cleaning last night when i got of the computer like i was supposed to. But today is a new day. My son is content in his swing for a little while and my daughter is playing with her dolls and following me around singing me happy birthday :).  So i'm gonna clean stuff that i have been needing to clean for awhile but havent, like the mantel on the top of the fire place, and the bookshelves. I have a couple of piles of papers that i need to go through on the floor next to my desk but i am afraid of spiders, and since these piles have been sitting there for awhile now i fear there might be a spider of two chillin in them, so those piles might have to wait till later when my husband gets home so he can be there to kill whatever comes out. So i'm gonna sign off while the kids are calm so i can clean...wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. HEY MONICA, cute blog, i'm like you i start different ideas, but never finish them. i gotta get going that way i can make money, and be a stay at home mom.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete