Friday, August 20, 2010

My very first blog ever!!!

This is my first blog. Please bare with me i'm just learning. I watched Julie and Julia a couple weeks ago and i got motivated to want to start a blog. I just turned 31 yesterday and want so badly to do something useful with my life. I am a wife and mother of two...i would not trade that for the world, i love my family so much, i never imagined motherhood would be so fun and so much work at the same time. Something i would like to accomplish in my thirties is to stop PROCRASTINATING, i am a huge procrastinator...i have lots of great ideas of things i want to do, and things that i need to get down in my home and life BUT i just never do them. I'm not sure if i am suffering from laziness or procrastination. I'm gonna say procrastination for the sake of not putting myself down too much...i mean realistically i can't be that lazy with a 4 month old son and 2 year old daughter. In my thirties i want to become a better homemaker. I dont cook very often and i dont really like to clean.  I watch the Food Network all the time on T.V and i get so excited to cook but then i just dont.  So thats definatley something i want to start doing, at least to start with i want to start making 1 full dinner a week, and by full dinner i mean three course meal. I do some cooking but its basic cooking like spaghetti, and thats all, just spahetti...but next time i make spaghetti i will add a salad and bread...little things like that.  I also want to learn to sew, i want to make aprons and cute pillows. My grandma is supposed to come show me how to use a sewing machine. And last but not least i want to become more crafty, i want to make cute hair accessories for my daughters hair...i find all these cute bows and ribbons for her but they're so expensive and when i look at them they seem so easy to make i just have to stop procrastinating and go buy the stuff, sit down and make them. So thats it...things that i want to do in my 30's. I'm not getting any younger you know.  I dont know if anyone is reading this but at least if i make believe someone is than hopefully i will stick to my goals and report my outcomes here on my blog to you...a motivator not procrastinate. Now i must sign off so my husband and I can clean the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment