Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What book i'm currently reading!

I'm reading "The Help". This book is so good, i have not seen the movie yet but i'm sure it will be good, not as good as the book but hopefully close. I dont get much time to read here at home with two toddlers running around. I do most of my reading at work. The high school that i work at has a 20 minute reading period set aside for the entire school to read something of their choice, thats when i get to read my book without interuptions :). I just finished "Water for Elephants" a few weeks ago...the movie was far far from being as good as the book. I liked the actors in the movie but it just wasnt even close to being as great as the book was. I'm half way done with "The Help" and i got to say, many times i come home "wanting" to clean my house instead of just doing it because i have to...The maids in the book had it so much harder than i ever have and they managed to clean other peoples houses and then come home and clean their own..i feel lazy compared to those ladies :). I really enjoy reading this book, it's funny, sad, and its all in a southern accent which i enjoy reading aloud sometimes just to hear myself sound southern :).

No comments:

Post a Comment